Thursday, April 28, 2016

Speedball Oblique Pen, Nikko G nib and Daiso Ink






First, I would like to say thanks to Pens Galore Philippines. I bought all of the stuff from their online store and I am a satisfied customer.

Now time to test. The ink I ordered arrived yesterday afternoon and it was a perfect timing because TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!

Video located here.

I'm still not taking a proper training in Modern Calligraphy but this is my style. The Speedball Oblique Holder is VERY ECONOMICAL! Perfect for beginner. Nikko G Nib is very cheap and very flexible, also perfect for beginner. This Daiso ink leaves marks on my fingers when I am cleaning the nib. Although it's very easy to wash with soap. This is the cheapest ink that I can found in Pens Galore Philippines. If you know a very cheap BLACK ink -- Sumi ink or Chinese ink, please leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Kala Paige : Cross Stitching, Calligraphy and Other Arts
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates